Our Umbraco Partnership
Umbraco is the fastest growing ASP.NET open source content management platform. It’s easy to use and offers the power and flexibility to run anything from websites to complex applications.
We're one of the UK's leading Umbraco agencies and we were one of the first Umbraco Gold Partners. We were recently awarded Contributing Gold Partner status for our work on the platform and our team also includes Umbraco MVPs (Most Valuable People). These are the highest accolades awarded by the Umbraco HQ, which we’re very proud of. Umbraco is at the heart of what we do and we’ve built over 100 solutions for national and global clients.
What we do
Whether you are looking to improve an existing Umbraco implementation or build a new solution on Umbraco, we can help. We offer a range of services around Umbraco including:
- Development of bespoke websites, portals and applications ranging from the simple to the complex.
- Advanced integrations with Umbraco and other solutions via APIs and web services. This includes ERP systems and CRM systems such as Microsoft Dynamics and Salesforce, among others.
- Ecommerce solutions based on Umbraco and platforms such as Ucommerce and Storm Commerce.
- Personalisation and user segmentation, improving the customer experience and optimisation.
- Audits of existing Umbraco solutions, looking at code quality, best-practice setup, performance and security, among other things.
- Migration from other content management systems into the Umbraco platform.
- Hosting setup and optimisation, either using Azure, AWS or other hosting platforms, or on Umbraco Cloud, a managed hosting service provided by Umbraco.
- Umbraco upgrades for both minor and major versions.
- Full support, maintenance and continuous improvement services through our UK-based service desk.
With our focus on User Experience (UX), our Umbraco projects often include detailed research and design activities through to full build, testing and ongoing optimisation. We have particular expertise in accessibility and build solutions that conform with standards such as WCAG and beyond.
Our case studies
We’ve built over 100 solutions based on Umbraco for clients across the public, private and non-profit sectors. Our clients are diverse, forward-thinking, user-centred and socially-responsible. This helps to make our Umbraco projects varied, innovative and highly rewarding.
From an information-rich website for Mind, the UK's leading mental health charity, to a HealthTech Connect platform for NICE, the National Institute for Health and Care Excellence. And from an eCommerce solution for Alexander Dennis, the UK’s leading bus and coach manufacturer, to a modern website for Kent, Surrey and Sussex Air Ambulance, we've built and support a number of Umbraco solutions. Take a look at some of the work we’re proud of.
We have been awarded Contributing Gold Partner status by Umbraco HQ for our work on improving the accessibility of the back-office. We’re part of a team that carry out regular automated and manual testing on the platform to aim for WCAG level ‘AA’ compliance as a minimum. We lead on the accessibility testing and also contribute fixes for the platform along with other members of the Umbraco community.
Umbraco Contributing Gold Partner 2020
Our DevOps team are certified through training from Umbraco and we’re proud that some of our team have been awarded MVP status for our work on the core platform.
Rachel and Danny, Umbraco MVPs from our DevOps Team
You can also find us talking about our work and sharing knowledge at Umbraco conferences, meetups and hackathons across Europe.
Speaking at Umbraco UK Fest and visiting Umbraco HQ